Buy Ibuprofen 400mg, 120 Pills
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual cramps, or minor injury. Ibuprofen is used in adults and children who are at least 6 months old.
Important information Of Ibuprofen:-
Ibuprofen can increase your risk of fatal heart attack or stroke, especially if you use it long term or take high doses, or if you have heart disease. Do not use this medicine just before or after heart bypass surgery (coronary artery bypass graft, or CABG). Ibuprofen may also cause stomach or intestinal bleeding, which can be fatal. These conditions can occur without warning while you are using ibuprofen, especially in older adults. Do not take more than your recommended dose. An ibuprofen overdose can damage your stomach or intestines. Use only the smallest amount of medication needed to get relief from your pain, swelling, or fever.
Before taking this medicine
- Do not use this medicine just before or after heart bypass surgery (coronary artery bypass graft, or CABG).
- Ibuprofen may also cause stomach or intestinal bleeding, which can be fatal. These conditions can occur without warning while you are using ibuprofen, especially in older adults.
- You should not use ibuprofen if you are allergic to it, or if you have ever had an asthma attack, hives, or severe allergic reaction after taking aspirin or an NSAID (including acetaminophen, naproxen, or others).
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist if it is safe for you to take this medicine if you have:
- heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, or if you smoke;
- a history of heart attack, stroke, or blood clot;
- a history of stomach ulcers or bleeding;
- liver or kidney disease;
- fluid retention; or
- a connective tissue disease such as Marfan syndrome, Sjogren’s syndrome, or lupus.
- Taking ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy may harm the unborn baby.Do not use this medicine without a doctor’s advice if you are pregnant.
- It is not known whether ibuprofen passes into breast milk or if it could affect a nursing baby. Ask a doctor before using this medicine if you are breast-feeding.
How should I take ibuprofen?
Use ibuprofen exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger amounts or for longer than recommended. Use the lowest dose that is effective in treating your condition. Do not take more than your recommended dose. An ibuprofen overdose can damage your stomach or intestines. The maximum amount of ibuprofen for adults is 800 milligrams per dose or 3200 mg per day (4 maximum doses). Use only the smallest amount needed to get relief from your pain, swelling, or fever. A child’s dose of ibuprofen is based on the age and weight of the child. Carefully follow the dosing instructions provided with your child’s medicine for the age and weight of your child. Ask a doctor or pharmacist if you have questions.
Take ibuprofen with food or milk to lessen stomach upset.
- Shake the oral suspension (liquid) well just before you measure a dose. Measure liquid medicine with the dosing syringe provided, or with a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one.
- The ibuprofen chewable tablet must be chewed before you swallow it.
- If you use this medicine long-term, you may need frequent medical tests.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Do not allow the liquid medicine to freeze.
- Read all patient information, medication guides, and instruction sheets provided to you. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Since ibuprofen is used when needed, you may not be on a dosing schedule. If you are on a schedule, use the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at XXXXXXX. Overdose symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, drowsiness, black or bloody stools, coughing up blood, shallow breathing, fainting, or coma.
Our Website Key Info:- Buy Ibuprofen Online | Order Ibuprofen Online | Buy Ibuprofen Online | Overnight | Fedex | Credit Card | Paypal | COD | Debit Card | Bitcoin | Money Transfer | Buy Ibuprofen Online Without Prescription | Buy Ibuprofen Online With Prescription | Ibuprofen Overnight Fedex.