Buy Lyrica 200mg, 90 Capsule
Some of the side effects that can occur with pregabalin may not need medical attention. As your body adjusts to the medicine during treatment these side effects may go away. Your health care professional may also be able to tell you about ways to reduce or prevent some of these side effects. If any of the following side effects continue, are bothersome or if you have any questions about them, check with your health care professional.
What is this medicine?
Pregabalin is an anti-epileptic drug, also called an anticonvulsant. It works by slowing down impulses in the brain that cause seizures. Lyrica also affects chemicals in the brain that send pain signals across the nervous system.Lyrica is used to control seizures and to treat fibromyalgia. It is also used to treat pain caused by nerve damage in people with diabetes (diabetic neuropathy), herpes zoster (post-herpetic neuralgia, or neuropathic pain associated with spinal cord injury.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- bleeding problems
- heart disease, including heart failure
- history of alcohol or drug abuse
- kidney disease
- suicidal thoughts, plans, or attempt; a previous suicide attempt by you or a family member
- an unusual or allergic reaction to pregabalin, gabapentin, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant or trying to conceive with your partner
How should I take this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. You can take this medicine with or without food. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on the advice of your doctor or health care professional. Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What I have to do in case of an overdose?
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
What may interact with this medicine?
- medicines for diabetes, like pioglitazone
- medicines used to help you sleep or relax like lorazepam, alprazolam, or diazepam
- prescription pain medicines
- rosiglitazone (Avandia, Avandamet, Avandaryl)
- heart or blood pressure medication such as benazepril (Lotensin), enalapril (Vasotec), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), and others.
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Our Website Key Info:- Buy Lyrica Online | Order Lyrica Online | Buy Lyrica Online | Overnight | Fedex | Credit Card | Paypal | COD | Debit Card | Bitcoin | Money Transfer | Buy Lyrica Online Without Prescription | Buy Lyrica Online With Prescription | Lyrica Overnight Fedex.